PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
- We do not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We don't run pop-ups, pop-unders, or any other annoying marketing techniques.
- If we go out of business, we will not sell any personal information.
- We don't employ "cookies," "web beacons," or single-pixel gifs.
- We communicate with you only on an "opt-in" basis.
- We don't sell e-mails or any other info.
- We don't collect or store credit card information.
- Credit card transactions are transmitted via secure encrypted connections (SSL).
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Our login uses basic web server authentication. Close your browser to log out.
DATA WE COLLECT
- We collect your acting-related information.
- We collect contact name(s), phone number(s), and address for client validation purposes only.
- All profiles are stored in our database, even after deletion.
- Our web-logs store web-log entries for each page served, including IP address, page URL, and timestamp.
CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH Talent Pages MAY REALEASE INFORMATION
Talent Pages may disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others when we believe it is necessary in
order to protect the rights, privacy, or personal safety of Talent Pages users or the public.
We do respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.